High potency formula containing a synergistic blend of Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to help maintain healthy blood sugar.
Features and benefits
– May help healthy people maintain normal, healthy blood sugar levels.
– May enhance the body’s own antioxidant defences and protect tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals.
– May help support the health of the eyes, lens, vision and kidneys.
– Synergistic formula combining therapeutic doses of herbs traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help healthy sugar metabolism, plus chromium, an essential nutrient for glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
– Complements dietary and lifestyle interventions to help maintain blood sugar within the normal range in healthy individuals.
How it works
Maintaining healthy blood sugar is an important focus of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Fusion Health Blood Sugar contains an extract of the Ayurvedic herb Amla (also known as Indian gooseberry or Phyllanthus emblica), standardised for its content of ß-glucogallin. In clinical research, Amla has been shown to help healthy people maintain normal blood sugar levels. Amla may also help protect against free radical damage and inflammation.
The Ayurvedic herbs Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) and Karela (Momordica charantia) both pacify Kapha and Pitta, and their bitter taste promotes healthy digestion and assimiliation of nutrients. These herbs are traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote healthy sugar metabolism and reduce Ama (toxins) in the body.
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), blood sugar issues are often associated with energetic imbalances such as deficient Heat and disordered Kidney Yin energy. Huang Bai has traditionally been used to consolidate Kidney Yin and address deficient Heat. This herb is supported by Gymnema and Phyllanthus, which have been used intraditional Ayurvedic medicine to help promote healthy blood sugar metabolism
Chromium plays a essential role in glucose metabolism and blood sugar regulation.
Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) fruit fresh juice dry11g equiv. to ß-glucogallin 20mg Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dry seed 6.57 gequiv. to flavanolignans calc. as silybin78.84mg Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) dry leaf2.31g (2310mg)equiv. to gymnemic acids 75mg Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) dry stem bark 3g Chromium picolinate (Chromium picolinate) 202mcg equiv. to chromium 25mcg Chromic chloride hexahydrate 385 mcg equiv. to chromium 75mcg