Fusion Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced is a convenient, yet comprehensive 1-tab-a-day formula containing therapeutic levels of 36 vitamins and minerals!
Key features of Fusion Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced
– Broad-spectrum multi, suitable for both men and women.
– Everyday health maintenance in a single convenient daily dose.
– Iron-free formula, specially formulated to meet the needs of men and women wishing to avoid excess iron consumption.
– If you require iron supplementation, we recommend taking Fusion Iron Advanced or Fusion Iron Blood Tonic alongside Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced.
How it works
While we all know how vital it is to consume a healthy, balanced diet, the day-to-day reality is that doing so is often hard to manage – especially if you’re dieting, busy, eating on the run, or are one of the millions of Australians who doesn’t eat certain food groups (such as dairy foods or animal products) for ethical or health reasons.
Research from the Australian Bureau of Statistics indicates that more than 90% of us don’t manage to consume as many vegetables as we should every day, and that only around half of us eat the recommended two daily servings of fruit!
Dietary habits like these may mean you’re missing out on key nutrients, and consequently might benefit from taking a multi vitamin supplement.
Packed with 36 important nutrients, Fusion Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced has been professionally formulated to provide key nutrients that may be inadequate in your diet, help maintain your energy levels and promote healthy ageing.
This comprehensive formula provides:
– B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
– Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
– Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
– Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
– Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
– Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
– Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
– Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
Fusion Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced is available at Elite Health Supplements!
Natural mixed carotenoids
calc. as Betacarotene 3mg 40mg
equiv. to Vitamin A 2000IU or 600mcg RE 1.1mg
d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate
equiv. to Vitamin E 100IU 82.6mg
equiv. to Vitamin D3 200IU 5mcg
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 30mg
Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 20mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg
Nicotinic acid 5mg
Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
equiv. to Pantothenic acid 90mg & Calcium 8.4mg 100mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
equiv. to Pyridoxine 41.14mg 50mg
Folic acid 400mcg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 100mcg
Choline bitartrate 25mg
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 50mcg
Lysine hydrochloride 50mg
Lutein esters calc. as Lutein
extract equiv. to Tagetes erecta dry flowers 100mg 1mg
Citrus bioflavonoids 50mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
equiv. to Ascorbic acid 90.87mg & Calcium 10.3mg 110mg
Calcium citrate hydrate
equiv. to Calcium 17.7mg (Total equiv. Calcium 36.4mg)84mg
Magnesium amino acid chelate
equiv. to Magnesium 18mg 90mg
Zinc amino acid chelate
equiv. to Zinc 15mg 75mg
equiv. to Potassium 22.4mg 50mg
Silica – colloidal anhydrous
equiv. to Silicon 15mg 32.1mg
Manganese amino acid chelate
equiv. to Manganese 2mg 20mg
equiv. to Boron 500mcg 4.41mg
equiv. to Chromium 50mcg 500mcg
equiv. to Copper 50mcg 196.5mcg
equiv. to Iodine 38.2mcg 50mcg
equiv. to Molybdenum 33.3mcg 50mcg
equiv. to Selenium 50mcg 124.2mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.