Allergy Control is clinically trialed to Reduce the Frequency of Allergic Rhinitis. Allergy Control contains the probiotic strain Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33™) which has been clinically trialed and shown to be very effective in regards to treating allergic rhinitis.
Allergy Control contains the probiotic strain Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33™) which has been clinically trialled in allergic rhinitis and shown to:
• Reduce the frequency and severity of allergy symptoms.
• Assist with house dust mite allergies.
• Relieve hay fever symptoms.
• Relieve environmental allergies.
• Reduce allergic sensitivity.
• Assist in the management of allergic rhinitis.
• Relieve symptoms of allergies including a blocked, itchy, runny nose; sneezing; itchy and watery eyes; puffy and sore eyes and an itchy throat.
Each capsule contains:
Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33™) 10 billion CFU* (organisms)
*CFU – Colony Forming Units
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.