TURMERIC by FUSION
Address inflammation with Fusion Health Turmeric, a super-concentrated and highly bioavailable source of curcumin!
Features and benefits
– High potency formula providing 750mg curcuminoids per day for broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory activity
– Inhibits inflammation via numerous mechanisms
– May help relieve joint inflammation and pain (including symptoms of mild osteoarthritis of the knee)
– Also supports heart health and may help healthy people maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipid levels
– Contains a clinically trialed form of Turmeric called Curcumin C3 Complex ( standardised for its content of the medicinally active curcuminoids) plus piperine to enhance curcumin bioavailability
– Up to 20 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin
How it works
Turmeric has been used as both a culinary and medicinal herb for centuries. In Ayurvedic medicine, it has traditionally been regarded as having pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties, and consequently taken to relieve joint pain from a variety of causes.
For example, it may help relieve the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis of the knee, reducing joint pain, inflammation and stiffness while helping to support the mobility and function of the affected joint.
Turmeric also has antioxidant properties, supports cardiovascular health (for example by helping healthy people keep their cholesterol and blood lipids within the healthy range), and has traditionally been used to enhance digestion.
A growing body of scientific evidence shows that these effects are due to Turmeric’s content of medicinally active compounds called curcuminoids, the best known of which is curcumin
Curcumin and the other curcuminoids in Turmeric work to address inflammation via numerous pathways (including inhibiting the activity of inflammatory mediators such as COX-2 and 5-LOX), but unfortunately are poorly absorbed by the body.
Fusion Health Turmeric contains Curcumin C3 Complex, a highly concentrated extract standardised to provide 750mg of curcuminoids per day when taken as directed (2 x 375mg tablets/day).
Piperine from Black Pepper increases the absorption of the curcuminoids by up to 20 times so that taking two tablets of Fusion Health Turmeric per day has the biological equivalence of consuming 15,000mg of curcumin from regular, culinary Turmeric!
Each tablet contains:
Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®)from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 25.1g (25,125mg)
standardised to curcuminoids 367mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) powder rhizome 250mg
standardised to curcuminoids 8mg
Total curcuminoids 375mg
Plus extract equiv. to dry:
Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit 86.5mg
standardised to piperine 4mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Turmeric is available at Elite Health Supplements!