Thinning or damaged hair, brittle nails or poor skin condition may be an indication of poor nutritional status. Fusion Health Hair, Skin & Nails has been specially formulated to provide nutrients that promote healthy hair growth, nourish the nails and support skin health.
Features and benefits
– Specially formulated with Phytofol and silica to enhance the clinical effects of Fusion Health Hair Tonic.
– May assist in the management of hair conditions such as alopecia, thinning hair, premature greying of the hair, split ends and dull, weak or brittle hair.
– Helps maintain healthy nails, and may help strengthen soft or brittle nails and reduce breakage, splitting, chipping and flaking.
– May help improve the texture, tone, firmness and elasticity of the skin, and aid the management of skin conditions such as dryness, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, mild to moderate acne, and minor wounds (like cuts, scratches, abrasions or burns).
– Contains highly bioavailable forms of zinc and manganese.
– Suitable for men, women, and children.
How it works
Fusion Health Hair, Skin & Nails contains silica, which is required for the structural integrity of the skin and the production and repair of collagen and other forms of connective tissue.
Also present are antioxidant nutrients such as zinc, manganese and vitamins C and E, which may help protect cells from free radical damage that can be associated with premature skin ageing.
In Hair, Skin & Nails, these nutrients are supported by Phytofol. Exclusively available from Fusion Health, Phytofol is an extract of the herb Fallopia multiflora, which works by revitalising and reactivating the hair follicles to stimulate growth.
In Chinese medicine, Fallopia multiflora has traditionally been used to nourish the scalp, maintain healthy hair follicle function, promote hair growth and help inhibit premature greying. It may assist in the management of hair loss (including male and female pattern baldness and alopecia, also known as spot baldness), and enhance hair volume, strength, shine and colour.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts:
|Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 150mg, dry equiv.||2.25g|
|Dunaliella salina cells 33.33mg, fresh equiv||62.49mg|
|equiv. carotenoids, calculated as betacarotene||2.5mg|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia)||75mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||100mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||15mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||25mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate||41.33mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||50IU|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Manganese (as manganese (II) glycinate)||2.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||50 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||50 micrograms|
If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional. Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Adults: Take one tablet, one or two times a day
Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed