Capzea Pain Free Liniment containing Kunzea ambigua essential oil, peppermint oil, wintergreen oil, black pepper essential oil, Hypericum perforatum infused oil, capsicum extract in carrier oil base with penetration enhancers.
This unique combination of ingredients works synergistically to improve the quality of life in people suffering with all sorts of pain by acting on the following therapeutic targets:
Block pain fast for immediate pain relief
Allow your body to heal
Improve range of movement
Breakdown corks and bruising
Kunzea ambigua oil (Myrtaceae family)
Kunzea ambigua is an Australian native plant. The oil extracted from Kunzeal is a powerful anti-inflammatory with pain-relieving properties. Kunzea oil has been listed with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration for the following approved therapeutic claims:
For the temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and rheumatism; relief of the symptoms of influenza; relief of muscular aches and pains; helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Various case histories, anecdotal reports and traditional use suggest the following applications for Kunzea oil:
• Relieving pain and inflammation.
• The temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
• Relief of the symptoms of influenza
• Relief of muscular aches and pains
• Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
• Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatism
• Helps heal cuts and bruises
• small wounds and minor burns
• muscular, tendon and joint injuries
• insect bites, such as from mosquitoes and spiders
• gout, where uric acid deposits cause intense inflammation
• bruising if Kunzea oil is applied to the area within 4 hours after the trauma
• eczema and psoriasis
• as an antiseptic
• respiratory catarrh and congestion, used as an inhalant or massaged into thoracic region and / or the soles of the feet
Kunzea oil has low allergenic potential and non-irritant and generally is well tolerated even when used undiluted on the skin. However, it is always recommended to test a small amount of any essential oil, as skin sensitivity is always a possibility in these conditions. This can be from a 1% to 10% concentration of an essential oil in a base for this purpose.
Kunzea oil is a safe, non-toxic essential oil for general use