Fusion Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced is a convenient, yet comprehensive 1-tab-a-day formula containing therapeutic levels of 36 vitamins and minerals!
Key features of Fusion Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced
– Broad-spectrum multi, suitable for both men and women.
– Everyday health maintenance in a single convenient daily dose.
– Iron-free formula, specially formulated to meet the needs of men and women wishing to avoid excess iron consumption.
– If you require iron supplementation, we recommend taking Fusion Iron Advanced or Fusion Iron Blood Tonic alongside Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced.
How it works
While we all know how vital it is to consume a healthy, balanced diet, the day-to-day reality is that doing so is often hard to manage – especially if you’re dieting, busy, eating on the run, or are one of the millions of Australians who doesn’t eat certain food groups (such as dairy foods or animal products) for ethical or health reasons.
Research from the Australian Bureau of Statistics indicates that more than 90% of us don’t manage to consume as many vegetables as we should every day, and that only around half of us eat the recommended two daily servings of fruit!
Dietary habits like these may mean you’re missing out on key nutrients, and consequently might benefit from taking a multi vitamin supplement.
Packed with 36 important nutrients, Fusion Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced has been professionally formulated to provide key nutrients that may be inadequate in your diet, help maintain your energy levels and promote healthy ageing.
This comprehensive formula provides:
– B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
– Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
– Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
– Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
– Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
– Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
– Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
– Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
Each tablet contains:
|Natural mixed carotenoids||40mg|
|equiv. vitamin A||600 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||100mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Total vitamin B3||105mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||91.6mg & calcium 8.4mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||41.14mg|
|Folic acid||400 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100 micrograms|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||90.9mg & calcium 10.3mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3||200IU|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate||82.6mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||100IU|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||50 micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate)||17.7mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||18mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||15mg|
|Potassium (as dibasic potassium phosphate)||22.45mg|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia)||15mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||2mg|
|Boron (as borax)||500 micrograms|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate)||50 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||50 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||38.2 micrograms|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||33.3 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Marigold (Tagetes erecta) flower 20mg, min. dry equiv.||100mg|
|std. to lutein||1mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.