Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey contains Optimum Nutrition’s exclusive proprietary blend of…
– Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
– Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
– Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
– HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
To give you more of what you want (pure unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don’t (fat saturated fat cholesterol lactose and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here’s why:
1. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) – the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
2. Higher protein percentage. ON’s 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving it’s nearly 79% protein by weight!
3. We’ve included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON’s 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
4. ON’s 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
5. ON’s 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
6. Every serving supplies even more low moderate and high molecular weight biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin Glycomacropeptides Beta-lactoglobulin Immunoglobulin G (IgG) Lactoferrin lactoperoxidase and various growth factors.
7. Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine isoleucine and valine) in each scoop!
Nutritional Panel & Ingredients
|3.5 Lbs. – 50 Servings||Chocolate Peanut Butter|
|Serving Size 1 Scoop (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container50|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Lecithin, Salt, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Lactase.|
|Contains Milk And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.|