CREATINE X8 by MAX’s contains eight different forms of Creatine, plus supporting co-factors, is why MAX’S Creatine X8 continues to set the standard for Creatine formulas. Each Creatine hybrid has a different absorption speed and different entry point into your muscle’s energy cycles. The result – fast and sustained release for maximum energy and unbelievable muscle gains.
The Science behind CREATINE X8 by MAX’S
– Creatine is used by muscle cells to store energy for explosive exercise like weight training and sprinting.
– Creatine X8 will maximise your muscle’s Creatine stores. Because the 8 different forms of Creatine are absorbed and utilized at different points and rates, you get maximum possible levels to power even the most intense training for fastest growth.
– Creatine studies show the output from repeated bouts of explosive training can be increased by more than 15% in just a few short weeks. Increases in strength of 15% and lean body mass increases over 3% are common after only 8 weeks of use. But that’s not all. This advanced formula also helps control muscle acidity to help you lift harder for longer. And we also include a powerful Nitric Oxide stimulator to increase blood flow to working muscles.
Key Ingredients of CREATINE X8 by MAX’S
MAX’S Creatine X8 incorporates eight Creatine hybrids:
1. Creatine Ethyl Ester is a highly soluble form of Creatine that uses the fat transport mechanism of muscle cells to enter quickly to replenish muscle Creatine stores.
2. Tri-Creatine Malate is a new form of Creatine that can enter the Krebs Cycle (The process that synthesizes the high energy compound – ATP) faster than traditional monohydrate to maximise energy for training.
3. Di-Creatine Malate is a slower absorbing version of Tri-Creatine Malate to enhance the sustained release properties of Cre8 Carnage.
4. Micronised Creatine Monohydrate has been scientifically proven to increase lean body mass, muscular strength, endurance and overall athletic performance.
5. Creatine HCL is a stable acid salt of Creatine and is a medium absorption hybrid.
6. Creatine Anhydrous is the most pure form of Creatine and is not bound to other transport molecules giving it a slower absorption time – ideal for a sustained release formula.
7. Creatine Gluconate is Creatine bonded to Glucose. This improves Creatine’s intestinal absorption as it is absorbed in a manner similar to regular glucose, a fast-digesting sugar.
8. Tri-Creatine Orotate delivers a 3:1 molar ratio of Creatine to Orotic Acid. Orotic acid is a precursor to Carnosine and helps make Creatine more available to boost cell levels of Creatine Phosphate.
Plus Supporting Co-Factors of CREATINE X8 by MAX’S
– Beta Alanine & Histidine combine to form Carnosine. Carnosine is a powerful buffer that reduces lactic acidosis (the production of Hydrogen Ions) which causes muscle fatigue and stops you squeezing out those last few growth reps.
– Arginine Alphaketoglutarate stimulates Nitric Oxide release. NO is a vasodilator, it relaxes the smooth muscle that line arteries to increase blood flow. More blood flow means the nutrients in – CREATINE X8 are delivered to muscle cells faster for even better results.
Recommended Usage of CREATINE X8 by MAX’S
Take 1 scoop (5g) of MAX’S CREATINE X8 about 1 hour before your workout to maximize workout intensity. To maintain optimum muscle Creatine levels, take 1 serve of Creatine within an hour of finishing your workout. You can take CREATINE X8 straight by placing a scoop on your tongue and washing down with water. Alternatively mix it with your favourite sports drink, fruit juice, or you can add it to your protein shakes!
Directions For Use:
Take 1 scoop daily, Advanced trainers should take 1 dose 45 minutes before training and 1 dose within 1 hour after training. Creatine X8 can be taken in several ways such as mixing with your protein shake, sports drink or juice. Alternatively place powder directly on your tongue and wash down with water, fruit juice or a sports drink. To improve absorption and ingestion, take with a drink containing some sugars such as a sports drink or fruit juice.