Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP’s)
Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA) 1,2,5,10
There are five reasons you should use BIO-GRO:
1. More concentrated. A more concentrated form of Bio-Active Peptides means less out-of-pocket expense for you, compared to regular protein powders. That is because one small scoop (1.5 grams) of BIO-GRO contains the equivalent bio-actives as 25 grams of whey protein concentrate. That makes BIO-GRO nearly half the cost, on a serving-per-serving basis, of regular whey protein powders.
2. More convenient. Unlike bulky tablets and flavored powders, BIO-GRO is an unflavored powder in its raw form that is virtually tasteless. Though it doesn’t mix well in plain water, it does mix easily into almost everything else from your protein shake to pre-workout to amino drink, and even in soft foods like yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal, and more.
3. More scientific research. There are over 32 published clinical studies that back up the demonstrated benefits of the primary ingredient in BIO-GRO. And more importantly, these studies were conducted mostly on well-trained athletes, participants who traditionally show less positive effects compared to untrained individuals.
4. More expert opinions. There hasn’t been a supplement we can think of, to date, that has had more PhD-sports nutrition experts who independently support and validate the science and effects supporting the primary ingredient in BIO-GRO. Including such highly reputable names as Darryn Willoughby, PhD; Jeffrey Stout, PhD; Jay Hoffman, PhD; and David Sandler, ABD-PhD.
5. Highest quality. Because iSatori controls the domestic source of our ingredient and has engineered the first micro-concentrated, low molecular weight Bio-Active Peptides found in BIO-GRO, you can trust and count on every batch being of the highest quality and consistency; and what’s more, each batch is GRAS certified, HALAL, Kosher, and produced in an accredited GMP (good manufacturing practice) facility right here in the USA.
BIO-GRO produces a noticeable reduction in recovery time, after bouts of intense exercise or weight training.
Assists your body to signal and accelerate the rate at which it processes the building and re-building of muscle tissue, called protein synthesis, to help improve strength.
Maximizes the bodies’ ability to synthesize protein, so you can develop lean body mass at a faster rate, and more efficiently. As evidenced by BIO-GRO‘s most recent clinical study, performed at the prestigious University of Central Florida by Drs. J. Stout and J. Hoffman.